WordPress 5.0 的第二个候选版本已发布，这是一个重要的里程碑，因为已越来越接近 WordPress 5.0 正式发布。开发团队将根据本候选版本的反馈，尽快公布最终的发布日期。
有关 WordPress 5.0 的更多细节，请参阅博客说明。
- We stopped rendering AdminNotices compatibility component, as this previous attempt at backward compatibility was bringing in numerous incompatible banners and notices from plugins.
- An update to the parser to better deal with malformed HTML that could cause a loop. We’re only aware of this in the wild being triggered once in the over a million posts made with Gutenberg, but it caused a loop so we wanted to fix for RC2.
Cosmetic and minor changes in RC2
- Accessibility: Simplify sidebar tabs aria-labels.
- Make the Image Link URL field readonly.
- Internationalization: Merge similar text strings that differed only in capitalization.
- CSS: Improve block preview styling.
- CSS: Fix visual issues with Button block text wrap.
- Fix getSelectedBlockClientId selector.
- Fix Classic block not showing galleries on a grid.
- Fix an issue where the block toolbar would cause an image to jump downwards when the wide or full alignments were activated.
- Move editor specific styles from style.scss to editor.scss in Cover block.
- Fix modals in Microsoft Edge browser.
- Fix Microsoft IE11 focus loss after TinyMCE init. Add IE check.
- Fix Microsoft IE11 input when mounting TinyMCE.
- Change @package names to WordPress.